Categories: News

Fifty shades of gray: Dutch Audi E-Tron GT drivers are colorless

We write ‘lease drivers’, because we assume that most Audi E-Tron GTs in the Netherlands are driven for business purposes. And as said, those electric sports cars are all gray or black. Maybe extroverted hues aren’t allowed by the leasing company, that could be. But we think it is just the lease drivers themselves who do not dare to admit their color.

First twenty-four Audi E-Tron GTs in the Netherlands

The first twenty-four Audi E-Tron GTs have arrived in the Netherlands. And as you can see from the pictures, it is a sad affair, with a lot of dark gray and black. There is one white one. And that while you can also order the electric Audi E-Tron GT and RS E-Tron GT in Tango Red, Ascari Blue and Tactical Green. A color of your choice is also possible (what is 6000 euros at a price of a ton?).

A quarter choose the sporty Audi RS E-Tron GT

According to Audi, many orders for the E-Tron GT have already been received; a quarter of those interested choose the sporty Audi RS E-Tron GT. There is not much color in those orders, as Audi also sees. The brand writes slightly mockingly in its press release that future owners will mainly opt for “exciting shades of gray”: Daytona gray (46 percent), Kemora gray (13 percent) and Mythos black (21 percent).

Exactly 80 percent choose black or gray

Exactly 80 percent does not dare to jump out of the band. And in the remaining 20 percent there are probably Dutch people who go for white or silver. Come on, folks! If you lose more than 100,000 euros on a fully electric four-door sports car (maximum 646 hp), then you can have a little fun, right?

Recent Posts

The solution for Ferrari according to Martin Brundle: “Maybe this is what they need”

Former F1 driver and Sky analyst Martin Brundle has given his views on Mattia Binotto's…

22 hours ago

Guenther Steiner is releasing a book about Haas’ turbulent F1 season in 2022

Guenther Steiner will release a book in April that will give us a behind-the-scenes look…

1 day ago

Sebastian Vettel: “My years at Ferrari have taken a toll”

Looking back at his career in Formula 1, Sebastian Vettel also spoke out about his…

1 day ago

Renault Austral (2022) test: Are the French finally no longer being laughed at by annoying Qashqai colleagues?

Renault Kadjar and suvs, things are not going well yet. The Renault Austral must finally…

1 day ago

FIA is considering introducing new penalties and adjusting engine regulations

In response to the many 'strategic' engine changes we have seen over the past season,…

2 days ago

Daniel Ricciardo has very simple advice for his successor Oscar Piastri

Daniel Ricciardo's contract with McLaren ended a year earlier than expected. However, Ricciardo bears no…

2 days ago

This website uses cookies.